Friday, February 19, 2021

Over at the Frankenstein Place

I'm spending a whole lot more time out of Second Life at the moment, I think that while in the beginning, Second Life helped me through the pandemic, I now find myself needing a little distance from my virtual life... I'm spending more time learning new skills, I've crotched a scarf and I'm now covering it with pompoms - for example - but I'm also rewatching some of my favourite old movies...
Recently I find myself inspired by a road trip to Denton, a trip to meet an old professor friend of mine, and a story of how I ended up in a Time Warp...  
I seemed to stumble upon a party, and ended up caught up at the Annual Transylvanian Convention... At least that was the story I would tell people in later years, I actually ended up taking a new job as the maid of the house since the former maid had run away with her brother to somewhere "astounding", where "time is fleeting" and where "madness takes control"... The uniform in question was a little strange, it was insisted upon that I back-combed my hair to make it frizz - luckily I had a wig from Tableau Vivant -, and I had to wear the smallest and sexiest of maid uniforms - thanks to the awesomeness that is Mug at the current round of equal10 - but it seems to fit in well over here at "Frankenstein Place" - whih is an old but still awesome gacha collection from random.Matter!
So, why don't you come up to the lab, and see what's on the slab.. I see you shiver with anticip...pation!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Halo Hair in Reds 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Necklace: (Yummy) - Satin Bow & Pearls in Black 
Dress: Mug - Mia Maid Outfit in Black (Available until March 5th at equal10)
Bottle: Dots - Cleaning Bottle (Available until March 5th at equal10
Pose: FOXCITY - Pool Bunny, Pose 3 
Decor: random.Matter - Frankenstein Place Gacha Items 
Backdrop: Synnergy - April Showers Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment