Sunday, January 31, 2021

Happy Meals for Happy Monsters

 I love cooking, it's one of the things that makes me happy, and although I'm not that great at it, I love whipping up a delicious meal. I guess that love of all things food, not only affected my RL waistline hehe, I have more than a little collection of food in SL -most of it being the things that aren't healthy lol... You'll never catch me eating virtual broccoli lol, but I have so much fast food, that tonight I have developed a bit of a craving for a McDonalds lol... 

Now, I KNOW, that there are two arguments here... Some will say that McDonalds isn't real food, and others will say that there are better fast food places, and I'm not toally denying it.. No one goes to the golden arches for ine dining or the best meal they will ever have, me, I only really tend to go there for the chicken nuggets!!
So today the little lovey demon that I am decided to treat one of her monstrous friends to a McHappy Meal with an extra helping of fries... The kawaii McFood - available from Unicorn - seems delicious. I had to get myself a Happy Meal and one of those fancy smoothies, and I really hope that I get the cute little Banana Chick toy - from LEMME - as my Happy Meal Toy hehe... 
Feeling so cute today, I LOVE this demonic lovechild look.. I fell in love with this new Breathless Corset that's pinched so tight around the waist - from CryBunBun available now at Kinky - and although I thought of all the dark, depraved little things that a corset like this should have been used for, yet somehow I ended up going to get burgers lol... Still the little Lust demon with her Lust Horns and Tail - thanks to Neverwish - plans to enjoy some delicious chicken nuggies, anyone wanna share?!

What is she wearing;
Bubble: Caboodle - Cupid's Emoji Bubble
Horns: Neverwish - Lust Horns (Available until February 22nd at Planet29)
Hair: DOUX - Cyanna Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bodysuit: CryBunBun - Breathless Corset in Solids (Available until February 22nd at Kinky)
Tail: Neverwish - Lust Tail (Available until February 22nd at Planet29)
Pose: FOXCITY - Editorial VOL1, Pose 1
Nugget Prop: Hangry - Heart Nuggets in Black
Box & Cup Prop: Unicorn - Mc Food Kawaii Decor Pack Items (Available Sunday January 31st for SoKawaii Sundays)
Food Decor: Half-Deer - Fast Food Clutter Items
Food Writing & Happy Boxes: Unicorn - Mc Food Kawaii Decor Pack Items (Available Sunday January 31st for SoKawaii Sundays)
Monster & Banana Birds: LEMME - Sweet for you Gacha Items (Available until February 12th at N21)
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Cocktails & Carbs 

No comments:

Post a Comment