Friday, January 8, 2021

Mermaid Singing Lessons!

 As it's the New Year it's time for some new things... I mean since we're technically still stuck in lock down and it looks like that won't be changing for a while either, I'm trying to teach myself new skills... Things like Knitting, Scrapbooking, arts and crafts kinda things that I don't need to leave the house to do... I would love to take up an instrument, I used to do that when I was a kid - I played Cello for a long while - but maybe cheaper might be if I could learn to sing?! I'd be able to be like my hero, Ariel, in no time?! 

Knowing me though I'd be more likely to kill the fishies?! Or maybe being the living dead doll that I am, I'd just attract the eerie looking Ghost Fish - from Foxwood - that live in the deepest parts of the seven seas! I do wonder if the little fishies realise that she's using their friends as both hair accessories - in the Siren Hair by Doe -  and even though it's just a printed version they are decorating her amazing Horoscope Tee - from Psycho Barbie
This top, just for those that are interested come with a hud featuring all of the zodiac elements, in some very bold but awesome patterns!

What is she wearing; 
Hair & Accessory: Doe - Siren Gacha Item in V2 Double Colors A 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Make-Up: Ladybird - Naga Body Scales for Face and Body 
Top: Psycho Barbie - [Horoscope Tee] 
Bubble Attachment: MoonAmore - Ocean Lover Gacha Item in Bubbles 
Pose: NANTRA - Nevermore, Pose 3 
Fish: Foxwood - Ghost Fish 
Background Bubbles: Half-Deer - Bubbles 
Backdrop: DRD - Andolys Ariel's Cozy Spot (No Longer Available!)

No comments:

Post a Comment