Saturday, January 23, 2021

Looking through the Window

Sometimes I wonder about people and their amazing abilities to only consider their own thoughts, feelings and needs... I will admit that I am not cutting myself out of this, as I know that sometimes I put myself first. It's something that I am actually trying to do a little more of for my own personal sanity. Yet there seem to be others that take it to extremes and seem to have no guilt about doing so squashing the feelings of others as they ride through the storm... 
Maybe its the stormy feeling inside, or the rain in the place I went exploring today, but I hope I'm not sounding too gloomy.... 

I was wandering around The Apartments hiding from the rain, I found some of the gorgeous patches of sunlight that the rain couldn't touch and took in the view...
The outfit that I was wearing is one of my Look-of-the-Day type outfits. It's made up from parts of the Mug "Punk Rocker" Gacha Collection, that I simply had to get all the different bits of and spent a small fortune on lol...

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Annika Hair in #6 Reds
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Mask: Mug - Punk Rocker Gacha Item in #6 Studded Mask Skull (Available until February 12th at The Epiphany)
Necklace: TRIGGERED - Be Bad Collar
Top: Mug - Punk Rocker Gacha Item in #1 Band Tee RARE (Available until February 12th at The Epiphany)
Jacket: Pseudo - Bradley Jacket in Black
Pants: Mug - Punk Rocker Gacha Item in #14 Ripped Jeans Acid (Available until February 12th at The Epiphany)
Pose: FOXCITY - Chill, Pose 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment