Saturday, January 23, 2021

I'm Hell Bound!

You might have noticed I've not been wanting to be around much, and now I've decided that I'm gonna get out of here... I'm going on a road trip to nowhere in particular, but I might be Hell Bound... I have the world's best road trip companion, and my car is loaded up ready to go... 

We stopped the car at the tank station to get some gas as we drive through the desert... It's the last stop on the road... The road is the Road to Nowhere - from milk motion - but this Vintage Gas Station - from BackBone - but I think I'm heading for Hell... I am Hell Bound - wearing an awesome sweater from Psycho Barbie!

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: TRUTH - Parker in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Sweater: Psycho Barbie - Hell Bound Jumper
Jeans: Vinyl - Apricot Jam Jeans in Bright Blue
Shoes: DRD - Dirty Combats in Gray
Pose & Dog Prop: Secret Poses - Dogo, Pose 4M
Car: DRD - The Pack Rat in Blue
Garage Decor: Consignment - The Garage Collection Gacha Items
Garage Building: BackBone - Vintage Gas Station
Backdrop & Desert Decor: (Milk Motion) - Road to Nowhere Gacha Items 

No comments:

Post a Comment