Monday, January 25, 2021

What kind of Spell do you seek?

"I put a spell on you, and now you're MINE"... Such a brilliant song, originally by Screamin' Jay Hawkins, but with epic covers including the awesome Bette Midler in the even more awesome Hocus Pocus movie. It's one of those sentiments that still hold true, especially at this time of year with that pesky little angel baby getting ready to show the world his ass... 
This year though the anti-valentine that I so love to be, is ready to remedy any cupid-like mishaps... He may work magic, but I've got a spell or two of my own... 

For the right price any of cupid's spells can be overturned... I got voodoo, potions, and tarot at my disposal, with a book of shadows close to hand and the perfect dose of thirst quenching tears to wash it all down with... 
As this year's unofficial Anti-Valentine - heck I try to do it every year but this year I'm starting a little early maybe LOL - I'm decked out in the height of cool fashion... Everything from my Stomper Boots - from Psycho Barbie - perfect for kicking the little "angel's" tuschy, to the spare pair of killer Piper Heels to match my stockings and garter - from 1313 Mockingbird Lane at the current round of The Epiphany - are signs of my new self-given position... 
I will even smile as I wave you out the door... Look at my face, how can you resist the anti-valentine this year?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Kiara Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Violetility - Bat Glasses
Top: duckie - Vanity Top in Black (Available until February 17th at The Warehouse Sale)
Doll: REIGN - BYE,NEXT Gacha Item (Available until February 12th at The Epiphany)
Shorts: Luas - Summer Fun (Past Group Gift)
Stockings & Garters: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Piper Gacha Items (Available until February 12th at The Epiphany)
Boots: Psycho Barbie - Stomper Boots
Pose & Seat Prop: FOXCITY - Bad Kitty VOL2, Pose 2M
Witchy Decor: LEMME - Witchy Gacha Items
Notebook: LEMME - Sweet for you Gacha Item (Available until February 12th at N21)
Carton: REIGN - BYE,NEXT Gacha Item (Available until February 12th at The Epiphany)
Shoes: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Piper Gacha Item in Piper Heels Pink (Available until February 12th at The Epiphany)
Lamp: BackBone - Jellyfish Lamp
Skull & Banner: Krescendo - Witching Hour Gacha Items
Jars: DISORDERLY - Sparkle Jars
Mannequins: Maru Kado - Cyclops Zombie Girl Gacha Items
Floor Sparkles: Half-Deer - Starry Surface Prims
Backdrop: Paparazzi - Preach the Word 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment