Friday, January 29, 2021

Hearts Full Of Tainted Love...

February is almost upon us, and that means the return of that little cupid monster... I know I said it before but I will no doubt say it again too before the month is out, but I hate that little dude lol... It´s funny how we have an expression like `Bah Humbug`for Christmas but Mr.Dickens never thought to share some of his thoughts on the love monster... 
Still there's sure to be lots of hearts and stuff out there, even for an anti-valentine like me... I mean Necrosis has just opened it's dark, macabre little cemetery gates and the hearts have come pouring out, drowning us in "Tainted Love"...

Now the "Tainted Love" song is stuck in my head, and I'm surrounded by swirling hearts... They glow neon colours in the dark - thanks to these amazing Pixel Hearts from Beauty of Darkness at Necrosis - but even here that little cupid monster managed to find me.. He shot me through the head with one of his arrows - thanks to the Fifty Linden Friday release from Caboodle - and I started to see those little candy love hearts cirling around my head, as well as up close... VERY CLOSE, especially in my left eye, luckily I go to have a Bloody Valentine - isn't this G.I.N Bloody Valentine awesome gotta love that they released this at Necrosis... 

What is she wearing; 
Halo: NyaGore - NyaHearts Halo 
Hair: Wasabi - Tea Hair 
Arrow: Caboodle - Cupid's Arrow 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Face Wound & Accessory: G.I.N - Bloody Valentine (Available until February 12th at Necrosis
Cheek Hearts: [Somber] - Heart Blushie in Soft Pink 50% (No Longer Available!) 
Collar: {u.f.o} - Heart Metal Choker 
Bruises: Ladybird - Heart Hickies 
Neon Hearts: Beauty of Darkness - Pixel Heart Mesh (Available until February 12th at Necrosis
Backdrop: FOXCITY - Glitter Box 

No comments:

Post a Comment