Tuesday, January 12, 2021

I'm in Hell!

 Some days, I feel like I am in Hell, my head is in a war with itself and I spend far too much time over-thinking everything. One of my thoughts for this year, was to try to put myself into a happier frame of mind. Allow myself to stop thinking about everything over and over in my mind, or discussing things back and forth with myself. Sometimes I feel like I'm in Hell.. 

Of course, any excuse to dress like a little demonic hellion is always something I will jump at the chance for. I LOVE my outfit too,
I fell in love with these short the moment I spotted them at an event, they are a pair of Cyber Love Shorts - from Moon - but when I added them with the Lilith Corset - from Salem - and the Wytch Armor from The Rotting Lab it just seemed to be the perfect outfit for the little demonic me!

What is she wearing; 
Word Halo: LUX AETERNA - Spiritus Sancti in Saecula Saeculorum Halo 
Veil Halo: CURELESS - Pygmalion's Bride Gacha Item in Goddess Touch Halo BLACK 
Hair: [LCKY] - Ghost in Rose Pack 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Choker: CULT - Spike Collar 
Pasties: The Rotting Lab - Wytch Armor in Leather 
Top: [Salem] - Lilith Corset in Black 
Pants: Moon - Cyber Love Shorts in Monochromatics 
Pose: FOXCITY - Celestial, Pose 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment