Saturday, January 30, 2021

Don't worry Bro, we got their backs...

 Honestly this is one of those posts that I've been debating writing and it's a hard one for me to even consider but I feel like I want to stop for a moment and take that moment to reflect over the loss of one of Second Life's - and Real Life's - kindest, sweetest and most loyal people I've had the pleasure of knowing.. 
This week, a dear friend and brother of mine - Randy Rasa, of the Ghost Bullys MC - passed on to a new chapter, riding motorcycles through the heavens... He will be very sadly missed...

Randy was a true gent... He had a silly sense of humour, a killer accent that always made me laugh more than his jokes and he was the most loyal, sweet, and supportive guy that had come into my Second Life in a long time. He'd been someone that Hell and I could rely on as a friend and ally, he'd been a supporter of the Gators MC for as long as we were friends and eventually family, and my heart goes out to the rest of the Bullys that he left behind - as well as all of his RL friends and family... 
Now I chose a few things to pay tribute to him in my picture today... Randy, in RL had the nickname of "Red Shoes" - hence my red footwear - was a biker with a kind heart. Alongside the rest of his MC family, he'd been raising awareness and support for Pitbulls and other "dangerous" dog breeds that are often painted badly with the media...
I guess I made my picture today as a message to Randy, wherever he is, to tell him "don't worry Big Brother, we got their backs... be the the soft furry kinda pitbulls or the SL avatar kind, the Gators will always be there for the Bullys!" 
Rest in peace Randykins... We will miss you...

What is she wearing; 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Bruises: duckie - Ultra Violence 
Socks & Shoes: miss chelsea - Tina Slip Ons in Red 
Pose: NANTRA - Carrie, Pose 3 
Pitbulls: JIAN - Playful Pibbles Gacha Items 
Bike: Hogs & Cart Wheels - Free Baron 
Backdrop: TROPIX - European Alleyway BackDrop 03 

No comments:

Post a Comment