Saturday, February 8, 2020

Dropped the F-Bomb

I've been told that sometimes I swear like a Sailor. I have no problem cussing, and will shout the words from the rooftops if I have to. I LOVE to be able to cuss, it's such a good way of releasing tension and it gives me cause for giggles sometimes - especially when my RL father tries to tell me off for it, when I'm 33 - but there are times when you really wanna cuss but can't due to the surroundings or situations... It's so hard not to drop an F-BOMB!
I'm having one of those times a lot at the moment, everywhere you go in SL all the events and shopping are geared towards hearts and flowers, romance and couples... Now I know I'm in a couple, but we're NOTHING like Valentines romance... So I'm about ready to drop an F-Bomb - it won't stop me shopping, I'm still spending lots on pretties, but yeah... It's F-BOMB time!
Luckily, at the upcoming round of EBento, Kay Weston of Image Essentials has come to the rescue. She's created a couple of poses - male and female versions - so that we can do just that, drop the F-Bomb I mean! 
Now OK, granted she is wearing hearts too... They cannot be avoided, but the MuggleBorn MiniBikini can be textured into lots of different colours and even has some adorable patterns. I had to go a little hearty, just before I dropped the F-Bomb! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Melody V2 Hair 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face Wound: SongBird - Lovesick (No Longer Available!)
Lipstick: [GA.EG] - Lipsticks in O-LP07 Lipheart (No Longer Available!)
Top: Mug - Vida Tee in LIMITED 
Chest Wound: Unstable - Love's Path 
Bikini: MuggleBorn - MiniBikini 
Bracelets: Neverwish - Pyramid Spike Bracelet 
Pants: Pseudo- Charley Jeans in Dark Wash 
Pose: Image Essentials - FBomb (Available from February 10th - February 31st at EBento
Backdrop: Paparazzi - Urban View BACKDROP (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment