Friday, February 7, 2020

Trouble with Orders...

It's Friday, and I'm finally able to unwind a little after a busy few days in my RL, but part of me just feels like hiding away and the thought of being sociable just makes it worse. Ever have days like that?! I'm feeling so much like I don't want to so anything today, I think it will be a lazy night when it comes to dinner too! I'm going to be a lazy bum and order some pizza... Pizza sounds like a VERY good idea... 
Everyone has their favourite pizza take-out, don't they? For me if I'm being lazy and ordering pizza it's Papa Johns! I called and placed my order but now I have to wait... 
While I'm waiting it's gotten me a little inspired, I have this vision of a cute little me running around making fresh pizza, but knowing my clumsy luck I'd end up dropping it on the floor as I reached for something else... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Doe - Becca the Baker in Colours Hat 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: dami - 'Yes Chef' Gacha Item in A1 
Boots: #EMPIRE - Trumpet Vine 
Pose: Secret Poses - Sahara, Pose 6 
Pizza: vespertine - Comfort Food Gacha Item in Baked Pizza RARE 
Dropped Pizza: Tentacio - Tragic Food in Tragic Pizza 
Backdrop: Killer's - Pizza Shop Building (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment