Sunday, February 2, 2020

It was ALMOST Gone with the Wind...

Today is HellBone's RL Birthday, but it's been a cold, wet and blustery day here in the Netherlands, so it's been kinda nice having a lazy day at home chillaxing - and of course being a slave to his every command LOL - but the windy weather made me feel like doing something a little breezy in SL too, without the cold wind and rain... Hence why I found myself exploring a very pretty beach at Gentle Breezes and almost losing my scarf in the wind as I explored! 
As I walked up the hill the wind was rolling off it towards the sea, and it was there that I almost lost my scarf to the elements... Luckily I had a tight hold on it, or it would have definitely gone with the wind... The pose is actually a release from Image Essentials called "Breezy" and this is one of 5 awesome poses that come with scarf props so you too can almost lose your scarf to the wind hehe... 
I guess you might call the rest of my outfit a Look-of-the-Day though, since it's just a really cute outfit that I happened to be wearing... I LOVE this dress from Decoy called "Emmalyn" - which is available now at Uber - and it's so versatile, it looks adorable with heels and with boots that are perfect for climbing hills hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Pink Hustler - Disordered Hair II Gacha Item in #4 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: Decoy - Emmalyn Dress in Plain (Available until February 22nd at Uber
Shoes: #EMPIRE - Edelweiss 
Pose & Prop: Image Essentials - Breezy, Pose 5 Mirror 

No comments:

Post a Comment