Friday, February 14, 2020

What happened to the Anti-Valentine?!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! It's a holiday that I'm really not a fan on, but sometimes you cannot help but get swept up in the festive feeling. Today I'm all about hearts and romance and soppy cute stuff, even though I tried to be an Anti-Valentine, somehow everything got twisted and there was FAR too much cute stuff covered in adorable little hearts that seemed to follow me everywhere I went! I guess I got struck by one of cupid's arrows or something... I was fully prepared to do something dark and twisted today, but well... This happened... 
You can see I was decorating for something a little dark and macabre, and very Anti-Valentine. These amazing balloons - from Angelic Designs, available as a last day today at Necrosis, were being scattered around liberally to show people how I really feel about Valentines, along with me grabbing a can of "Not Today Cupid" from NOIR. When suddenly these far too cute to be real, little Cupid Bunnies - from MishMish - appeared and started shooting their little heart arrows everywhere. It was like I had a target on my body - from MooLoo -, they seemed to hit again and again - which would be a good horror story really - and the Anti-Valentines me was suddenly filled with a weird desire for hearts and pink!?! 

What is she wearing;
Head Accessory: Tardfish - Love Crown in Red 
Hair: Doe - Dark Room V2 in Colors 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo & Accessory: MooLoo - Target Valentine 
Can: NOIR - Not Today Cupid Gacha Item in 10 Cupid Repellant Gold 
Outfit: PrettyDeceased - Plastique Babe Valentine 
Cage: DISORDERLY - Caged Hearts in Wood (Available until February 25th at Cupid Inc
Bunnies: MishMish - Cupid Bunny in Chocolate Chips 
Socks: CryBunBun - Valentina Stockings 
Pose: Secret Poses - Love, Pose 5
Balloons: Angelic Designs - [Anti Valentine] - Lighted Balloons Decoration (Available until February 14th at Necrosis
Floor Scatter: Lilith's Den - Tainted Love Patch (Available until February 14th at Necrosis
Backdrop: Neverwish - Falling Hearts Skybox (Available until February 16th for the XOXO Hunt) 

No comments:

Post a Comment