Sunday, February 23, 2020

Underground Life

I am running so unbelievably late... That never happens to me, I'm always ready and on time, and more often than not I'm early for everything! Just today for some reason, maybe it's because it's Sunday, I'm more than a little delayed! 
Tonight I'm crossing a gig from my bucketlist - I have a separate list for concerts that I wanna see if you can believe it - I'm really excited as tonight HellBone and I are going to see Tenacious D! I'd be more excited if I wasn't running late lol, but oh well these things happen hehe... 
When I lived in the UK most of the gigs I went to were in the center of London, and therefore we were herded like cattle into the underground after they were finished! There was always a buzz about getting into the underground trains that were packed full of people... Now days, I'm glad that Hell likes to drive to the gigs in Amsterdam, but back then it was a massive part of the concert experience that I look back on with happiness tinged with more than a little anxiety! 
So for a somewhat look-of-the-day I'm going to take a trip on the Jubilee line down memory lane and share with you an outfit that would be awesome for concert going... Wish I could wear this in RL lol... It's an outfit by miss chelsea - for the current round of N.21 - called Hana. All of the tops and shirts are sold separately and therefore can be mixed and matched to suit your mood. I threw a Pseudo "Leo" Leather Jacket and some cute spiked "Mari Cuffs" - from Zombie Suicide - and was ready to hit the pit... Time to rock out!!! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Olive - Skee Hair 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: [Since1975] - Eyeglasses & Condoms 
Jacket: Pseudo - Leo Leather Jacket in Black 
Top: miss chelsea - Hana Top in Saint (Available until March 12th at N.21
Shorts: miss chelsea - Hana Top in Stripes (Available until March 12th at N.21)
Bracelets: Zombie Suicide - Mari Cuffs 
Boots & Socks: miss chelsea - Iman Boots in Black 
Pose & Phone Prop: FOXCITY - Selfie, Vol 4, Pose 2 
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Destination:London 
Garbage: DRD - San Mora, City Trash 

No comments:

Post a Comment