Saturday, February 1, 2020

Stuck in a Cyberpunk Capsule

Blogging for me is a form of therapy - it helps to clear my mind of the stuff I'm over thinking about and focus on something productive. I love the planning and creation of pictures, I love the time thought writing up something interesting. I LOVE more than anything when I can slip into a picture which I really enjoy - no matter if others agree - I will always create what I enjoy and if other people appreciate it then GREAT!
Sometimes though it's also fun to slip outside my comfort zone... Sci-Fi is one of those genres for me, since I've had a terrible phobia of aliens I tend to avoid the style just on the off chance but sometimes, things fall into your lap and you find yourself lost in space... 
I was running through the space station, and had to dive into a Cyberpunk Capsule - from MINIMAL - and tapped into a computer that's built into my Entropy Head Accessory - an Inner Demons release at Mainframe - my cyber implants - from PSYCHO.Byts - glowing just a little to warn me of incoming danger... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Inner Demons - Entropy Head Accessory (Available until February 20th at Mainframe
Hair: TRUTH - Kare (Past Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face Attachments: PSYCHO.Byts - CyberImplants (Available until February 20th at Mainframe
Chest Attachment: Ama - Powered On Collar Implant 
Outfit: Psycho Barbie - Cyber Goth 
Orbs: Inner Demons - Decay Orbs (Available until February 20th at Mainframe
Hand Accessory: STOIC - SATURN 
Pose: Secret Poses - Paula, Pose 7 
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Cyberpunk Capsule *7* (Available at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment