Sunday, February 16, 2020

Saying Goodbye to My Cranky Self

I'm a bit of a bad blogger, a little late with this, since I had planned to do post it before the end of Necrosis on February 14th... BUT I totally forgot I had it ready and so I'm such a bad blogger and sorry that it's late! 
The post was meant to be about the fucks that I had given up giving... Going to the graveyard to mourn the end of my life and bury the last of the fucks that I had to give so that I could move on a happy and carefree little living dead doll... Guess I failed that too LOL, I'm too concerned and giving a fuck about missing the deadline - oh I'm so confused right now... Maybe the me that I buried can give me some good advice?! 
Or MAYBE NOT lol... Turns out she's all out of fucks to give too LOL... Guess I'll just leave these fresh "Adora Roses" - from Ariskea - here with the already withered but Yummy dying roses! She won't care, she's all out of fucks LOL... 
Not that you shouldn't care about this amazing grave by the way... This was a Necrosis release from Medieval Fantasy - which I'm really hoping has been taken back to their mainstore already - called RIP Fucking Life, and as you can see the person in the grave wasn't happy about either being buried or being used as a photo prop LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Moon - 1979 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: GABRIEL - Slave Chain Necklace in Black/Silver 
Jacket: Pseudo - Bradley Jacket in Black 
Top: Mug - Crissie Tank in Black 
Pants: AsteroidBox - Lena Pants in Plaid 
Boots: REIGN - RITA PLAT BOOTS 
Pose: Secret Poses - Paula, Pose 7 
Grave: Medieval Fantasy - RIP Fucking Life Tombstone Scene (Available until February 14th at Necrosis
Dead Flowers: (Yummy) - Grim Parlor Decor Gacha Item in Dying Roses 
Bouquet: Ariskea - [Adora] Roses Bouquet in Red 

No comments:

Post a Comment