Tuesday, February 25, 2020

He's being a little Cocky...

I don't very often - if ever - get to do couple photos. HellBone HATES sitting still, and complains the entire time I'm working on something. That is unless I can find a theme that tickles him - he's a bit silly like that, he loves being silly but is not into anything cute and couply! 
So when I asked him if he'd wanna get all crazied up and come pose, he was happy enough as soon as he knew what the scene was going to be... 
I wanted him to get a little cocky, dance in the Anti-Social Social Club - with the banner provided by The Horror - on the Retrowave Dance Pole from Violetility! I LOVE the bright white of the Inner Demons "Clean Lights Backdrop" with the flashing colours of the Violetility Pole! 
He pulled on the little - older but still great - Mankini from MuggleBorn and his CockFace Mask - from Katat0nik.
I would say he's making up money to pay the rent BUT actually I'm the one tipping him, so it's not really helping?!

What is in the photo; 
Rudh
Hair: Foxy - Flirt Hair in Red 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Pseudo - Liselle Top in Black 
Skirt: Mug - Monica Skirt in Medium 
HellBone
Mask: Katat0nik - CockFace Mask in Pigeon 
Swimwear: MuggleBorn - Mankini 
Pose: Reve Obscura - Magic Thrust 
Pose: Violetility - Retrowave Dance Pole (Available until February 25th at ROMP
Bean Bags: Violetility - Bean Bag Chair 
Money: No Longer Available!
Backdrop: Inner Demons - Clean Lights Backdrop (Current Group Gift) 
Poster: The Horror! - Sass Posters in Anti-Social Social Club 

No comments:

Post a Comment