Saturday, May 11, 2019

A Dead Nurse to bring the Pain

I'm having one of those days when things are pretty boring LOL... I know it sounds terrible and that I shouldn't complain but I NEED some kind of a distraction and it's only a matter of time before the evil in me decides to rear it's kinda cute head... I've been heard telling people that the happier I am the more the Living Dead Girl side of me pops up, but I think today I just wanted to do something that would make me smile, and well folks... She's It! 
Today she's here to bring us a well deserved smile and hand out a dose of pain to those that deserve it... 
I love when I can let her out to play, and the Living Dead Girl inside me has been desperate to get her greedy little hands on this awesome Love Sick Gacha Collection from CURELESS since it was released at the last round of the Epiphany, before I went on vacation... I've held her back for a while but it was no longer possible, it was time for her to play dress up and inject a little pain into the pleasure that is my rambling space. 
Of course, accessorising was easy - she likes to be an undead nurse for some reason?! Maybe it's because of the stories she hears from her SL Momma's daily work adventures! 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Violetility - Head Nurse Headdress 
Hair: Truth - Horizon (Current Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes 
Face Wounds: PSYCHO.Byts - Madness Exorcism Set, AND, CURELESS - Exorciser Wounds 
Outfit (Including Pets): CURELESS - Love Sick Gacha Items  
Syringe: katat0nik - Pleasure & Pain Syringes in Green 
Pose: FOXCITY - Back to Baesics, Pose 7 
Backdrop: anxiety - Formaldehyde (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment