Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Fairy in the Giant's Garden

I'm feeling in a bit of a fantasy, fairytale kinda mood today. Maybe it's because it's my day off but I'm kinda happy and feeling like I want to dance around all day, like a happy little fairy!
Rudh found herself going exploring a little today, wandering through the garden of giants, a feeling which was emphasized by the fact that I wanted to wear fairy wings and look pretty... 
I found an adorable little sunny spot in the corner of the garden, snuggled into the flower pot and sat enjoying the warming rays of the sun... 
The sunflower pot seat is one of my new favourite Garden furnishing items... Normally my Garden is a bit more of a realistic farm style, but I couldn't resist this chair. It's a Violetility "Potted Chair" - which is available until the end of today for Palette, but should hopefully go back to a normal release price once the event is over. 
Of course, it brought out the inner Fairy in me, and well, any excuse for a game of dress up hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessories: [RunAway] - Flora Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Wings: Epic - Fairy Sparkle Leaf Wings in Jade 
Dress: Cynful - Tiviyah Knotted Dress in Green 
Arm Straps: Ama - Dragon Soul Bracers 
Pose & Prop: Violetility - Potted Chair (Available until May 22nd for Palette) 

No comments:

Post a Comment