Friday, May 3, 2019

Sadness in a Graveyard

I'm on the run up to my heading home, I leave my family again on Sunday and it's always the worst time for me. No matter what happens I know I'll get upset at leaving them all behind, it happens every time! Yet tonight is one of the best reasons that I came home, so I'm trying to remain positive and excited! 
Talking of exciting, while I've been away I was given the chance to be a part of a blogging team for a store that I LOVE... Luckily, I had something stashed away ready to talk about that will get me started for this awesome blogging team, until I can get home to work on something pretty! Yet the sadness still shines through a little and it clearly shows how I feel right now... 
Forget the fact that Rudh is walking through a graveyard, I'm trying not to feel too emotional about leaving home to head home... It's a weird mixture of feelings... I know! 
I do, however, love this picture. The sadness, and the beauty of it, and I've always been more than a little interested in walking through a graveyard. I guess it's the living dead girl in me that is making her presence known. 
The store that I mentioned before is in fact FIKA, and whilst I have been away I was accepted to join their blogging team. So I felt very lucky to know that I had included this awesome Eclipse Teapot handbag into this photo. The bag was originally released for ECLIPSE, but I hope now that it has found it's way to the mainstore. It comes in light and dark versions, with three different hold poses included in each colour pack. 
Other things that deserve a little mention are the Oubliette Neo Witch Gacha Dress, that is just super pretty and this PM PixelMode Umbrella pose that I bought in the store's closing sale! 
Even though the picture looks sad, I'm very happy with it, and more than a little excited about becoming a blogger for FIKA. Just have to get through the hurdle of leaving home now... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: ARGRACE - CHIZURU in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: Oubliette - Neo Witch Gacha Items 
Pose & Prop: PM Pixel Mode - RDJ Umbrella Pose Prop RARE 1 (No Longer Available!)
Bag: Fika - Eclipse Teapot 
Graveyard Decor: DRD - The Cemetery 

No comments:

Post a Comment