Saturday, May 18, 2019

Unleashing the Magic of the Eclipse

Curses HellBone LOL... You've gone away for the weekend and left me home alone, I thought it would be great but actually I'm finding myself a little bored lol... Even though the Eurovision is about to start and that usually gives me a giggle! Secretly I'm cursing HellBone for abandoning me, and leaving me here to get bored! 
Sitting on my own, and starting to get mad, I decided to cast one or two little spells and maybe even summon a demon to entertain me... 
Sitting, surrounded by HellBone's stuff to channel my anger and hidden powers... She's going to try to summon that demon to help her get through the lonliness... 
Luckily the ECLIPSE is on her side to help her out a little... That's right, the shopping event that appeals to the lovers of the darkness is up and running again and I'm so excited by some of the goodies this month has brought. Her magical nature becoming very prominent as the magic in the air reveals her true nature all over her skin, the VVITCH Tattoo - from THIS IS WRONG - appearing on her skin as the spell is cast. 
The markings aren't the only ECLIPSE goodies though, oh no... Her spiked heels that are marking the object of her displeasure are a pair of Barbed Stilettos from MONUMENT, and her clawed nails are a necessary part of the "Conjuration" - which are available from the Cerberusxing booth at the Eclipse!
Now before you say anything, just as a side note, I KNOW that these things don't show clearly in the picture but that's why I've been a good girl and added the ads created by the stores to share a little more of these gorgeous creations... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Hairplay Gacha Item in Front Blow Redheads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Jacket & Shorts: Violetility - Edge Set 
Top: [I<3F] - Top [04] 
Tattoo: THIS IS WRONG - VVITCH Tattoo (Available until May 31st at ECLIPSE
Nails & Rings: [CerberusXing] - Conjuration Set (Available until May 31st at ECLIPSE 
Shoes: //MONUMENT// - Barbed Stiletto in Silver (Available until May 31st at ECLIPSE
Pose: FOXCITY - Wild & Free, Pose 1 
Decor: MadPea - Love Sucks Gacha Items 
Box: MadPea - Ex-Boyfriend Junk 
Dartboard: Junk Food - Jerk Dartboard RARE 
Summoning Circle: Tentacle Experimentz - Summon Circle in Rainbow 
Building: Candle & Cauldron - The Serpent's Lair 

No comments:

Post a Comment