Thursday, May 9, 2019

CYBER PUNK in Green and Pink

I'm back from my vacation and had to hit the ground running as I went straight back to work, but after some of the things that happened it may have been the best thing for me. Yet it also kept me from being able to play with some new things and work on some pretty SL pictures... I had been itching to do it, I was excited to be able to get creative again... Luckily for me today was the day!!! 
I finally went CYBER/PUNK and braved going to the event - I had to be brave, my wallet was going to take a hit - but if the future looks anything like this, it's going to be fun I tell you... 
I bought more than a few things, but got very very lucky - I'm inclined to say spoiled really - by some of the designers that I have the privileged to blog for too. It got my creativity kicked into overdrive, so my first post back will be something a little CYBER/PUNK
At the city of Hangars Liquides, you may find the Cyber/Punk Rudh wandering through the dark alleyways.  Dressed in the uniform of the N.i.x - N.ig.h.t brigade - thanks to the awesome PSYCHO.Byts - the colour of her regiment worn proudly within her TechnoHorns - a Violetility release - on her X X Blindfold - from Ama - and even in the HUGE Septum Piercing - from Zombie Suicide, all of which besides the Ama release can be found at this year's CYBER/PUNK Fair!
OH one more thing whilst on the subject of CYBER/PUNK Fair... There is an AWESOME new release from FIKA just for this event! It is the gorgeous Mecha Cobra - shown here in Silver, but Cobalt and Gold are also available - each colour coming with an around the neck position and an around the arm position, with a selection of different colour options for the scales!

What is she wearing;
Horns: Violetility - TechnoHorns (Available until May 25th at CYBER/PUNK
Hair: Truth - Gaea (Past Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Blindfold: Ama - X X Blindfold (Available until May 12th at Make Me Blush
Piercing: Zombie Suicide - Huge Septum Piercing (Available until May 25th at CYBER/PUNK
Snake: Fika - Mecha Cobra Metal in Silver (Available until May 25th at CYBER/PUNK
Outfit (Including Boots & Arm): PSYCHO.Byts - N.i.x - N.i.g.h.t Gacha Items (Available until May 25th at CYBER/PUNK
Pose: -Extra- - Wonder 

No comments:

Post a Comment