Sunday, May 12, 2019

Flowers for Mothers

I'm on a roll with taking some pretty happy pictures at the moment, yesterday's post aside I mean, but today is Mother's Day - for everywhere in the world besides the UK it seems - so today I'm going to kinda sorta pay homage to my own mum... I have two of the best Mom's in SL - Louisa and Phedre - but my RL Mum is one of my favourite people in the world. She - aside from Manky - is my best friend, my confidante and my voice of reason. Ever since I've been young she's been as much a friend as a parent, and I wouldn't want that any other way. I miss her when I'm in Holland, it's one of the hardest things about moving away, but she's there at the end of a phone and I am so lucky for that!
Now, my mum has many passions... She's a jewellery expert, walking obsessed, bellydancing diva, but on a sunny day like today she loves to potter in the garden, so that's exactly how I'm going to share her with you today... 
We share a love of  flowers, and I think that she'd really like the way this photo turned out. She's always found SL a bit of a mystery, even though I not only met my RL Hubby here but also now work within SL as a RL job!
The Props and Pose that I chose to use is a release - that has been around a while now, but is still available at the mainstore - is one from Secret Poses called "Greenhouse", and I'm sure you can see why hehe... It made for such a pretty picture and really made me smile to think of my mum doing exactly the same thing! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Maddie in V2 Gingers 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: MuggleBorn - Ellie Top (Available until May 24th at LEVEL
Shorts: Kaithleen's - Denim Shorts w Lace in Light 
Pose, Prop & Building: Secret Poses - Greenhouse, Pose 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment