Tuesday, May 28, 2019

DON'T GO INTO THE DRAINS...

So I am fully willing to admit that there are a lot of things in life that scare me because I fully admit that I'm a bit of a chicken, but even though I fully refer to myself as a living dead doll I'm totally afraid of watching Horror of any kind... Sounds crazy when you think of the fact that I do so much relates to the dark and macabre, but if there's one horror character that gets me every time it's IT... Clowns kill, I hate clowns... 
Though I am gonna be brave, just this once because the ECLIPSE is here and there has been an appearance of the evil little clown all because a Tattoo was calling him... 
Oxydate put out the Join In Tattoo, with it's clownish scarification and well that was like a moth to a flame for IT... He appeared in the dark sewer and tried to lure little Rudh in by sending out paper boats... 
DON'T GO INTO THE DRAINS RUDH... 

What is she wearing;
Jacket: Vinyl - Lenka Raincoat in Yellow 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Shorts: RealEvil Industries - Bad Girl Shorts in Blue 5 
Tattoo: Oxydate - Join in Tattoo + Scarification (Available until May 31st at ECLIPSE
Boots: sf design - Wellingtons in Black (No Longer Available!)
Pose: elephante poses - Alyssa, Pose 4  
Doll: [Black Bantam] - Baby Penny 01 RARE 
Boat: SHOPPING - Paper Boat 
Puddle: [nefarious.inventions] - Splish Splash Gacha Item in 8 (No Longer Available!)
Backdrop: [ isuka ] - Dead Ahead Backdrop (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment