Saturday, May 11, 2019

A day at the Record Store

I hate Drama... It's one of the worst parts of Second Life and I swear, sometimes it's so off putting that I find myself not wanting to log in. I got back from vacation on Monday and since then it's been pouring out of the pipes due to some ignorant morons thinking that any image on the internet is available for use by anyone because it's online! 
So I'm trying to cheer myself up, by listening to music... Anything that is fun and positive, and right now it seems to be that it's mostly Take That... 
I LOVE Music, it can make you feel a huge range of emotions... It can take you up or down, and it can take you from feeling down to being high and happy. 
I LOVE this outfit too... It's a new Gacha release from Petite Mort called Record Store Day, and it's available now at the Gacha Garden. The collection is SO CUTE!!! The jackets come in two different denim colours, and the skirts are in multiple colours with lots of different accessories that make for the perfect Record Store Day... 
Now whilst I was in the Record Store, I found a copy of the new single by Take That, it's fun, positive and bouncy... Perfect for my mood... 
What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Tyrisha Hairstyle in Basic Pack 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: Violetility - Spring Glasses 
Outfit (Including Headphones & Records): Petite Mort - Record Store Day Gacha Items (Available until May 31st at Gacha Garden
Pose: elephante poses - Iza, Pose 2 (Available until May 25th at Pose Fair
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Retro Backdrops *3* (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment