Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Waiting for new arrivals at the River Styx

How the heck is it so hot at the moment... BAH HUMBUG I HATE SUMMER!! Apparently it's not going to cool down in Holland all that much either, and in August they are expecting extreme highs in temperature! *facepalms* I'm already counting down the days until Autumn comes, BRING ON THE COLD!! 
While it's this hot, I feel like letting my inner demon out to play, she's not got a problem with the heat, since she's used to the high temperatures of Hell...In fact she's even taken on new responsibilities in Hell, waiting for the new arrivals at their final destination on the River Styx... 
The voice comes over the tannoy "Last Stop... HELL... Please check in with the red-head on the pier!"
This outfit was NEVER meant to be demonic, I was actually going to do something pretty and girlie with it, would you believe lol... Yet I went to check for a pose backdrop at WHOLE WHEAT and this idea kinda grew in my head... 
Just an FYI though, at the moment they are undertaking a MAJOR remodelling at Whole Wheat, so be careful where you tread if you decide to visit now!!!
The entire base for this outfit was in fact these lassitude & ennui boots, which are available at We <3 RP until July 31st. When I put the boots on, I immediately thought they'd be cute with the Elivah dress I picked up at The Crystal Heart Festival, but somehow after that things got twisted, I blame it on the location... My horns, tail and wings began to show, and it wasn't long until I was joined by a little HellHound Puppy... 
So now I wait for the new arrivals in Hell... All hell is about to break loose!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Lady in Redhead 
Demon Horns: aii - Kintsukuroi Horns 
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes 
Dress: Eliavah - Everbloom Dress in White (Available until July 21st at The Crystal Heart Festival
Wings: Tentacio - Dark Call Me Gacha Items in Vamp Wings 
Tail: Caboodle - Sultry Demon Gacha Item in Demon Tail Red 
Boots: lassitude & ennui - Trish Boots in White (Available until July 31st at We <3 RP
Dog: Alchemy - Hell Puppers in Dark 
Pose: Image Essentials - Kawaii, Pose 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment