Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Night Night, Sleep Tight

It's almost bed time but my goodness Holland is FAR TOO HOT at the moment and I'm kinda dreading the idea... Sleeping when it's too hot has always been a problem and when HellBone is in the bed next to me, it's even worse. So tonight I'm going to try my hardest to sleep... 
Sleep Story though, once I was babysitting my sister, and she always took our cat to bed with her. I went in to check on her late one night and the cat had the WHOLE BED while my sister was pinned against the wall with a leg UP it... I had to get outta her room fast because I was laughing so hard, I wish I'd had a good phone camera then... 
She's trying to sleep and the cat has taken over most of the bed and so she's stuck pressed against the edge of it...Her hair in curlers - to get those luscious locks all wavy like... Some cute Panties and a tank top as her jammies - thanks to epoch -  and just a little bit of drool because not all of us look beautiful when having our beauty sleep! 
I have to say though I LOVE her sleep mask, and you REALLY need to be quick to get your hands on one too... These are the Nighttime Masks from Zombie Suicide, which are available at Blush until TOMORROW! They come in three diffferent designs with colour variants of each style... SO ADORABLE!!!!
For today though, Nighty Night!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: .ploom - Recycle in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Mask: Zombie Suicide - Nighttime Masks Gacha Item in Cat Eye Mask V4 (Available until July 25th at Blush
Drool: ARISE - Lip Drool 
Outfit: epoch - Billie Outfit in Olive 
Pose: FOXCITY - Good Morning Poses, Pose 1 
Bed: floorplan -  Nap Tub in polka dots RARE 
Cat: Birdy - Shabby Cats in Hug-A-Bear Grey 

No comments:

Post a Comment