Monday, July 30, 2018

Rings on a Beach Ball

In RL I'm NOT a beachy kinda person. I don't like the beach and I'm not really interested in sitting around on one when it's hot... In winter, when it's cold and deserted it's a different story however. Yet I've never had interest in a hot sunny beach in RL...
SL that's a totally different thing, there are so many pretty beaches where a doll like Rudh can have some fun... Frolicking in the waves and playing games on the sand...
Would you believe that the idea of this picture came about because I wanted something to show off my hands?! LOL!!! Basically I had the most gorgeous set of new rings delivered to me from the store that is PSYCHO.Byts and I fell in love... I HAD to share them... Unfortunately the end picture was a LITTLE too far off, so I've been good and taken close-ups too!!! 
The stones can be individually re-coloured using the handy and simple HUD, and you can hide and show rings you want or don't want on... These rings are still available until July 31st at The Seasons Story
I LOVE THESE RINGS! Don't miss the Pisione Rings... They are only at The Seasons Story until tomorrow!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: ARGRACE - CHIZURU in Reds 
Head Accessory: Ama - Peace Out 
Sand: Izzie's - Beach Sand 
Dress: EPOCH - Soaked Dress in Blue (Available until July 30th at anyBody
Rings: PSYCHO.Byts - Pisione Rings Set (Available until July 31st at The Seasons Story
Pose & Prop: Image Essentials - Beach Beauty, Pose 1 (Available until July 31st at Twe12ve)  

No comments:

Post a Comment