Tuesday, July 31, 2018

"Daddy brought me one of dem newfangled Air Conditioner thingies!"

On Sunday, my lovely niece and crazy brother had a HillBilly wedding!! It was so much fun to get dressed up, and it's something that I'm really not good at. I've never really done it before, but for some reason I ended up as a Pregnant Stripper... It was SO funny to hear Kitten's Daddy - Lex - reading their wedding vows to which both had to respond "Yes Daddy"... 
My Daddy, Chopper, did give me a treat though. When his kid is a pregnant stripper that brings home the beer, he treated me to one of those newfangled Air Conditioner thingies... 
Coolin' off in the swamp outside my trailer... Got the Dawgs enjoying the cool air... In the family garden at Skull Creek... 
The fan comes with a pose that I had to have, I've seen it looking so sexy but you know me I'm a bit weird and couldn't resist... Its a pose from Reve Obscura called Issa Hot! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Recycle 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Mascara: ARISE - Running Mascara 
Lipstick: Izzie's - Smeared Lipstick 
Cigarette: [NikotiN] - Classic Cigarette 
Collar: Wimey - Slut Collar 
Necklace: (Yummy) - Sparkle Nameplate in Gold 
Top: miss chelsea - Liz Top in Leopard 
Arm Band: Dirtyland - Cigarrettes Armband (No Longer Available!)
Shorts: Pseudo - Cabo Shorts in Mid 
Garter: *L.inc* - Bitch Garter (No Longer Available!)
Boots: Vanilla Bae - Kaya OTK Boots 
Pose: Reve Obscura - Issa Hot 

No comments:

Post a Comment