Thursday, July 26, 2018

Ariel's Mermaid Shoes!

An event opened just recently that I was super excited about... I LOVE mermaids, apparently it's a very in thing at the moment, but I've always loved mermaids and when I was growing up I really wanted to be one. So when I saw that there was an event opening in SL, which was for Mermaids I was super excited... I couldn't wait to explore Mermaid Cove
Now one of the first things that I needed in my life wasn't exactly true mermaidy, I mean they have fins not legs BUT if a mermaid needed shoes, then they would DEFINITELY want a pair of these...
The shoes are a new release from 1313 Mockingbird Lane and are called Ariel. They are available in 8 different colours and are decorated with some gorgeous scales and pearls and shells...
Then she went to show them off at the awesome pool  in Folly Beach, it's a special Mermaid's Cove Pool from Astralia! You can find the Pool to play in at the Backdrop City Folly Beach... 

What is she wearing;
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Shoes: 1313 MockingBird Lane - Ariel Pumps (Available until August 13 at Mermaid Cove)
Pose: FOXCITY - Silhouette Pose, Pose 1
Pool & Loungers: Astralia - Mermaids Cove Pool
Floaties: MOoH! - Floaties Gacha
Trees: Half-Deer - Starbreeze Palm Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment