Thursday, July 5, 2018

Floaties

It's still too hot here, I'm sure there are places that are hotter in the world but I'm not used to heat and I'm really not a lover of it! 
I think if I could I'd spend all day in the pool...Lounging around in the pool, maybe with a cool drink and a friend!
My swimsuit is actually a cute new bodysuit from Epoch - which is available at Suicide Dollz until July 13th - it's matching and I added some adorable Mermaiden Shades which I picked up at Atomic and then I climbed into our old Stock Tank Pool and floated for a while. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Editorial in Laying Funky 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Glasses: Atomic - Mermaiden Shades in Blue (Available until July 6th at Collabor88
Swimsuit: Epoch - Ryan Bodysuit (Available until July 13th at Suicide Dollz)
Pose & Pool: floorplan. - Stock Tank Pool in Rusted 
Dog: JIAN - Fun Frenchies in 1. Hot Dog Floater RARE 
Drink: {what next} - Lazy Summer Drinks Floatie in Melon 

No comments:

Post a Comment