Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Glamour on the Beach

It's HOT! I'm sure you've heard it before but I'm not really a lover of hot weather. Though if there is one place that's nice to be when it's hot it's the beach... I LOVE beaches in stormy cold weather, but I wouldn't mind being alone on a beach in this heat too... Course I'd need an umbrella, since I burn like crazy, but if only... 
I found the most perfect abandoned beach location at Trace Too - and went for a walk and a little dip in the sea... Under my umbrella - which is actually a prop from the Marilyn Poses by Image Essentials - I'm drying off after a dip in the sea. I seem to have picked up some new little MishMish Starry friends hehe...
I am so happy with my cute beach outfit, made up of a bikini from imbue, an adorably girly "Summer Breeze Moon" hat and some of the most gorgeous sandals I've gotten my grubby lil hands on in a LONG TIME... 
These sandals are the 1313 MockingBird Lane Leandra Gacha item from LootBox Gacha, and OK they aren't the commons so you won't see them on the ad pictures, but these are the super special Rare Lootbox items!!!

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Moon - Summer Breeze in Redheads (Available until July 11th at Summerfest
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Bikini: imbue - Felicity Outfit in Lemon 
Starfish: MishMish - Starfish in Orange (Available until July 6th at Collabor88
Shoes: 1313 MockingBird Lane - Leandra Gacha Item (Available July 19th at LootBox
Pose: Image Essentials - Marilyn, Pose 6

No comments:

Post a Comment