Saturday, July 21, 2018

Camping in the Witch Wood

THE WEEKENDDDDDD... I'm so happy that the weekend is here... I seem to be all over the place lately but last night I slept SO WELL that I actually feel fairly rested. This hasn't happened to me in ages. I closed my eyes and was off to dreamland like a shot!!
So when I woke this morning I wanted to share a picture of you that had a sleepy feel to it... Hence why today, Rudh is camping... The poor thing was so sleepy she didn't even get to toast her marshmallow...
Its a good job I'm blogging this set today, it's a lovely weekend to go sleeping outside where it's gonna be cooler - just a shame there are so many mosquitoes around! 
This is an awesome set called Camp Dinky by Lost Junction. It includes everything seen in the picture from the Tent and Tree and Fences to the Bowl of Marshmallows... 
Wait a minute... what's that by the log?! It's some strange kind of doll?! What the heck is that?! Sleeping in the Witch Wood was a bad idea... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Jamie in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: villena - Torn Cropped Shirt in Olive 
Camping Stuff: Lost Junction - Camp Dinky Gacha Collection (Available until July 31st at Gachaland
Doll: Remarkable Oblivion - Witch Wood Gacha Items in Charm RARE (Available until July 21st at Crystal Heart Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment