Thursday, July 19, 2018

I promise won't beat you too badly!

The Epiphany has opened it's doors, in fact they've been open a few days now, but I've only just managed to get into the hallowed hall of gachaness! Boy what a fight it was, but when I got in there, I was like a whirling dervish... Grabbing things all over the place... There was one stand that I could bypass luckily, as I'd been lucky enough to be sent them!
Now though, after all that risk and chance, I feel like playing more... So feistily, I challenge you to come play a game... Go on... I dare you!
Leaning against the machine as I challenge you, I feel kinda cocky, but I guarantee if you decided to play games I'd lose because I'm so useless... For some reason though I decided when I was setting up the shot that I needed to be in a diner while playing old arcade games...
The games machines themselves come from the Vidya Games gacha machine by Lost Junction at the new round of The Epiphany. She's leaning against it challenging you thanks to a pose in the new release from NANTRA, called Off the Wall! I set the whole thing up in a Diner Backdrop from Focus Poses - although I'll admit that I did pull the booths out of it so it was just the walls and the posters. I wanted room for my games and the awesome counter and stools from Nomad...
So you coming to play or are you scared of losing?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Gabryela Hairstyle in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Epoch - Journee Tank in White (Available until July 29th at Suicide Dollz http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Raven%20Wood/41/155/2504)
Shorts: Epoch - Journee Tank in Black Fade (Available until July 29th at Suicide Dollz
Socks: [ abrasive ] - Worn Thigh Socks in White 
Boots: EQUAL - Demi Boots in Grey 
Pose: {NANTRA} - Off the Wall, Pose 3 (Available until July 31st at ULTRA
Game Machines: Lost Junction - Vidya Games (Available until August 12th at The Epiphany
Table & Chairs: Nomad - Junk Food Bistro (Available until August 6th at Collabor88
Food: Half-Deer - Fast Food Clutter 
Backdrop: [ Focus Poses ] - Diner Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment