Friday, February 23, 2018

Roses to Stop the Tears

I strongly believe in the feeling that I'm on of those "Day Dreamer, Night Thinker" types... I can wake up from a deep sleep and my mind will be running a mile a minute, preventing any further ability to remain in dreamland. This morning was one of those times... Slipping out of bed, needing to go to the bathroom, crawling back into bed and my mind goes haywire...What ifs become my minds greatest thought... So I've forced myself out of bed, rather than lay there worrying. It's better this way... 
Instead I am going to just rest my mind, share something pretty in my rambling blog, as a form of mind release... Today I am going to share what could be one of my favourite new poses... Something a little melancholy, so it matches my mood... 
This pose was something that I HAD to have... It's simply gorgeous!!! I'd seen a few different bloggers using it, and knew that I'd become one in the crowd. The pose is available at Kustom9 until March 10th from Genesis Lab. The roses are a prop for a Bento Pose, which are available in 6 different colour options - 5 and then a set with red and white roses like I'm using... 
I know it seems sad that Rudh is crying, she's just showing off how the Real Me feels right now... I hope things get better... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Valentina in Redheads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Izzie's - Lua Eyes in Teary Eyes RARE 
Messed Up Make-up: Izzie's - Insomnia 
Mascara Tears: ARISE - Running Mascara 6 
Tears: Izzie's - LOGO Tears Appliers 
Lingerie: erratic - Delice Lingerie in Black 
Pose & Prop: Genesis Lab - Roses in Be My Valentine (Available until March 10th at Kustom9

No comments:

Post a Comment