Thursday, February 22, 2018

Watching the Waves

Bit of a sad post for me today, as I have to report the closing of one of my favourite pose making stores. I'm trying not to be too sad, since I've been with this store since it's start, but a girl can't really help feeling sad when something she loves disappears.
Though to go with the sad I needed to do something a little happy feeling, and today I'm thinking back to my childhood... I was born in the late 80's, and so my childhood was spent through the 90's. Rewind this month, is taking us back to Y2K, with fashions and things that I remember really well... A little Britney - not that she was my choice but my younger sister LOVED her - a little DUH and a lot of OHMYGAHTHEMILLENNIUMBUGISCOMING!!! All of that aside though, one of my favourite things when I was a kid, was running around the beach, playing in the surf and having a really good time doing it - now days I'm way too scared of the fact it's BLOODY FREEZING! There was one thing I never went without, and now Ama made some exactly like I had!!! 
First the good stuff then the sad I think... 
I mentioned before about Ama having made some exactly like I had... I'm talking about the Jelly Shoes - or as they call them the Millennium Platforms - which they have released for Y2K Rewind. I used to love these shoes as a kid on the beach, I had them in loads of colours, though my favourites were always the glittery ones! I knew I had to go play on The Beach in them! 
Now the Sad... Signature Pose has now closed it's doors in world... 
This has been one of my favourite, go-to stores when I needed poses. OK so I'm a little biased, since I've been visiting the store I have been lucky enough to become good friends with the stores owner - Amanda Randall - but even without that it seems so sad to see a store I love close... Poses are still available via the Marketplace, and there may be releases in the future too, but for now it's time for a break. 
Sad Face... Just focus on the coolness of the sparkly shoesies Rudh!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: ARGRACE - CHIZURU in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Bikini: Birdy - Festival Bikini in Blue 
Shoes: Ama - Millennium Platforms (Available until March 5th at Rewind
Pose: Signature Pose - Maite 

No comments:

Post a Comment