Monday, February 12, 2018

Rose for a Belle

This weekend, was the wedding of my SL Niecey - Kitten of the Ghost Bully's - to her big Damenbinde - German Maxipad hehe... It was a short and sweet wedding, that HellBone had the honour of officiating as an MC President - although I had to step in and save the day making a few things up as we went LOL... Still my neice was happy, and I got to dress up like a pretty princess too LOL - it's the only good thing about SL weddings, means I get to look fancy formal LOL!! 
Then yesterday was the opening of a new round of Enchantment - I got so excited, it's my favourite this time... Beauty and the Beast!!! I was sent some gorgeous poses that have been released at this event, and everything tied together so beautifully I was a very happy Princess Rudh!! 
The Rose Imperium at The Outer Garden is one of my favourite pretty places in SL... It's gorgeous, a mix of industrial and nature, and perfect for what I wanted! 
The dress was something I'd been saving for a rainy day - or a wedding - I never get to go anywhere formal anymore, it's just not on Hell's agenda, but sometimes you find a dress and fall in love. I did it with this one, it's a United Colors Angel Wedding Dress in a blue colour!! 
Then there is the pose that I mentioned, without this pose, the picture may be something a little less romantic... This is a new release pose from NANTRA for the Beauty and the Beast round of Enchantment. It's part of a set of 6 poses that include rose and candelabra props!! For the theme, AND the time of year, this pose just screams perfect!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Tinsley (Past Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: EarthStones - Precious Moments Locket in Mother of Pearl 
Dress: United Colors - Angel Wedding Dress in Blue 
Pose: NANTRA - Break the Spell, Pose 1 (Available until February 28th at Enchantment

No comments:

Post a Comment