Friday, February 2, 2018

Germ Free Icing and Sprinkles

Today it's all rainbows and sprinkles... I'm feeling terrible, like the cold I mentioned a few days ago as finally begun to take a hold of me, BUT I mustn't complain too much... Today is an important day in my household... HellBone is celebrating his Birthday. Happy Birthday Mr Barbosa! 
So I'm going to do something that he will like, but that's not something he would choose LOL... Right now I'm going to think of Cake! Cake with Icing and Sprinkles... 
The reason that this came about was all because of a gas mask - or to use the fancy name - Respirator. Violetility's fault I will hasten to add!! Not that I'm really blaming anyone, because "CAKE RESPIRATOR!" You can get your hands on this pink, or any of the 5 other different colour cake respirators at Blush until February 18th. While there, don't forget to check out the matching Ruffle Collars too, which can be worn with or without RLV! 
The perfect backdrop was to be found thanks to Backdrop City... A wall covered in sprinkles courtesy of moss&mink
Now I'm wearing a respirator to keep the germs away from people, I will be able to help HellBone celebrate his birthday... I hope!?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Surprise in HUD 2 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: Half-Deer - Summer Delights Gacha Items in Melty Sunglasses Silver 
Mask: Violetility - Ruffle Duo in Cake Respirator Pink (Available until February 18th at Blush
Collar: Violetility - Ruffle Duo in Ruffle Collar Pink (Available until February 18th at Blush
Pose: [Razzberry Inc] - Park Ur Tushies in Dooonut Strawberry 
Sprinkles: {moss&mink} - Wall sprinkles 

1 comment: