Wednesday, February 21, 2018

The Embalmer

Recently I found myself inspired by an outfit that I knew would get me into trouble. It's not that it was naughty, although HellBone did tell me I looked like a Victorian Hooker LOL, but because I was SOOOOOOO determined to get this outfit from a gacha machine... Those things are soooo dangerous, I always find myself thinking "Just one more try"... 
However, I got lucky, and once I had the outfit on, this idea just screamed to life... The Embalmer, getting off a train and heading in search of the latest rich man wanting to be around forever... 
Little do they know, that the embalmer likes to take a prize for the work she does preserving them... 
She's stepped off the train at Elysion. Wandering down the snowy streets, in search of her next "client" - or is that victim? - she carries her bag of tools - from nefarious inventions - and a second bag that on the outside seems innocent, but is in fact her bag - from David Heather - containing all of the eyeballs collected from those who want to be around forever...
The reason for this look coming to life, was because of a dress that I needed to get my hands on from Silvan Moon Designs - at the current Fantasy Gacha Carnival - this set is the rare black, but the dress and gloves and jacket all come in multiple colours that can be mixed and matched!!!

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: lock&tuft - Lily in Brown + Red Pack 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Eye Wound: CUREMORE - Scar Tissue Gacha Item in Wide-eyed 
Collar: CURELESS&DISORDERLY - TRAPPED COLLAR in Monster 
Necklace: aisling - The Bad Wife 
Outfit: Silvan Moon Designs - Violetta Steel Dress Set in RARE BLACK (Available until March 6th at The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Bag: David Heather - New Antique Gacha Item in Umbrella Bag Sienna 
Pose & Glasses Prop: NANTRA - Boys Dont Make Passes, Pose 3M (Available until March 8th at ULTRA
Rezzed Bag: nefarious.inventions - Fatal Procedure in Brown (No Longer Available!)

No comments:

Post a Comment