Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Sweet like Honey

Honey is soooooo good for you. It's one of the earth's best natural healers... I swear by the stuff when I am sick with a cold because it contains a natural antibiotic AND is good for soothing sore and itchy throats. For me, honey is also a taste of spring time... All those flowers and that sunny goodness, and hearing the hum of bees is definitely a sign of good weather to come. 
Yet for me there is also a bit of a weird side of bees that I am a little creeped out by, and it's the fault of the first ever Horror Movie I watched... Candyman... If you haven't seen it, look it up, but all I will say is you will never see bees in the same way again... 
So when I found these amazing eyes and this adorable Honeycomb necklace... I Knew I would be paying homage to bees... Cute but creepy!!!
The necklace is one from Ama - for the current round of Cosmopolitan which ends on February 24th. I will admit that it's not very clear here so I have added the store ad for this pretty necklace, it's very dainty and perfect for those of us that are sugary sweet.
Rudh is so sugary sweet that the honey is leaking from her mouth and eyes - thanks to a recoloured drool from katat0nik and a very creepy tattoo from Queen oF Ink - which luckily for me - or not - drew the bees in!! You can really see how sweet Rudh is just by looking into her eyes...


What is she wearing;
Hair Flowers: *LODE* - Forsythia Crown 
Hair: Truth - Montana in Redhead 
Eyes & Bees: Queen oF Ink - Honey (Available until February 28th at Enchantment)
Drool: katat0nik - Drool
Necklaces: Ama - Honey Necklace Set (Available until February 24th at Cosmopolitan)

No comments:

Post a Comment