Saturday, February 3, 2018

Date Me, I'm a Chicken Expert

It's the month of LURRRRRVEEEE... Valentines seems to be taking over everything in SL and even though it's a fun tradition, I am not really that into Valentines... I'm much more of an Anti-Valentine. 
Though recently I got sent some poses, which are based on the TV Series, The Bachelor. Now I'll admit I've not seen a full season of this series but I know how the show works, and have seen other variations of it... My mother in law is constantly talking about a Dutch version called "Boer zoekt Vrouw" (Farmer seeks a Wife)... Though I've always rooted for the somewhat weird, kinda kookie ladies! So going back to the set I mentioned well... 
I had to pick the kookie one from the 8 different contestants available! 
Of all the candidates available, there are socialites and free spirits, smart and feisty girls, but Rudh is a Chicken Expert... Ask her about chickens, she knows... Ask her about something else and you'll get a vague look!! You can get the get these poses, the Ultimate Catch Series from NANTRA at The Gacha Garden until February 28th. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Lilo in Redhead  (Available until February 23rd at Uber
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Sweater: Addams - Jane Crop Top in N*32 
Pants: Addams - Jane Denim Overoll in N*33 
Pose & Props: NANTRA - Ultimate Catch (Available until February 28th at The Gacha Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment