Thursday, February 15, 2018

Angels of Love

Yesterday was his day... He like Santa, gets one special day of the year to shine and seem important, but really who is interested in a baby that flies and shoots arrows... There must be a health and safety code violation in there somewhere?!
Although I will admit, that YES It's a chance for me to play dress up, and I NEVER miss a chance to play dress up... So I did what the masses did, and dressed in red, and made myself look a bit romancy angellic lol... 
If Rudh got a freelance job working as Cupid, Cupid would look a little like this lol... A little latex, a little silk, thanks to Pixicat and Aluetia... BUT I guess the thing I'm most excited about with this outfit is that I was able to treat myself to a pair of the amazingly gorgeous Blueberry Bento Wings!!! 
It was an outfit that made me happy, even if the idea of Valentines makes me itchy LOL... Maybe I will think of myself more as an angel of love the rest of the year... YESSS that's better!

What is she wearing;
Hearts: amplify - Lovey Hearts (No Longer Available!)
Headband: Remarkable Oblivion - Lovestruck (Past Group Gift) 
Hair: Truth - Valentina in Redheads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Cheek Wound: SongBird - Lovesick 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing 
Blood Lip: Arise - Lip Blood in Tone 3 
Collar: .random.Matter. - Wretched Collar 
Necklace: Fortuna - Ange ou Demon Gacha Item in #11 Dagger Heart Black (Available until February 28th at The Gacha Garden
Wings: Blueberry - Icon Angel Wings in White 
Dress: [Aleutia] - Raini Robe 
Underwear: Pixicat - Siren Set in Nr2 Red 
Cookies: katat0nik - XOXO Donut Stick 
Pose: NANTRA - Break the Spell, Pose 3 (Available until February 28th at Enchantment
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - XO (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment