Saturday, February 24, 2018

Sweet Dreams

Such a lovely feeling being wrapped up in your favourite blanket and waking from a lovely night's sleep... That was this morning for me. I'd not slept well for the past few days, and last night it was so cold that I kept my old blanket on the bed - something that always reminded me of my childhood - for extra warmth. So when I finally woke up, I was wrapped in a snug cocoon of blankets with my teddy bear and hubby shaped bed warmer, it was like heaven... 
Of course, and as with anything that seems to be going on in my RL, Rudh will always be affected. She's used a lot to represent my mood - psychologists would love it, I'm sure - and so today, luckily for her she's allowed to do something warm and snuggly!
At the cosiest bed in Elysion, Rudh and her teddy wake up from a nap - looking adorable thanks to a pose from Reve Obscura. I LOVE this pose store, some awesome props poses come out of it, and I have so many I can't wait to play with! I think I just found a new store crush!?!


What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Astra (Gift Available until February 28th at Shop Your Heart Out Event
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
PJs: Vanilla Bae - Sally Onesie in Plaid 
Pose & Prop: Reve Obscura - Missing You Pose with Teddy Bear 

No comments:

Post a Comment