Thursday, November 10, 2016

Snuggling up on Cold Days

I LOVE this time of year... It's a bit bloody cold but hey I freaking love that! I've never been a fan of the hot weather and always find myself jumping for joy a little when the cold seasons start. 
I love being able to snuggle down, wrap up warm and cuddle a cup of tea. Nothing makes me happier than curling up with a cuppa when it's quiet and I'm under a blanket with a few candles and the fairy lights that I use in my living room twinkling away. 
I think though, recently I found my new favourite sofa to do just that on... I just wish I had one in RL lol... It's never a Sad November when you can have a sofa like this!!! 
My "Sad November" Sofa is actually my new happy place... A cosy Sweater Couch - from the great mind behind a very versatile store, Violetility, which if you haven't been to yet I will tell you now is a rising star in the shopping world! - that just calls for you to snuggle up with a cup of tea and in my case some knitting! I have a knitting pattern from tres blah that I am trying out, and my tea always tastes better in my IMBUE brand mug LOL, but that's just crazy talk! 
Anyone want to curl up with me?! Bring me a cuppa tea??

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Deja in Reds (November Group Gift)
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Top: tres blah - Olsen Sweatshirt in Hallow 
Jeans: KITJA - Tessa Jeans in Navy 
Sofa: Violetility - Sweater Couch (Available until November 26th at Sad November
Mug: IMBUE - My Mug in Is it tea you're looking for? 
Knitting: tres blah - Cozy Winter in Knit Fix RARE 
Desk: [Deadwool] - Secretaire RARE
Stool: [nefarious.inventions] - Turn.And.Cough in Stool
Box: (fashionably dead) - Herb Box
Irons: The Loft - Vintage Laundry in Antique Iron Collection
Frame: Cute Poison - DIY Frame in Brown
Sign: {Against the Wall} - Enchantment Chalkboard in Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment