Monday, November 28, 2016

Death's Pretty Pet

The week has officially started, and right now it's Monday Morning but already it feels like it should be bedtime! This time next week I will be enjoying a lovely day off, as my parents are coming from the UK to visit for Sinterklaas - the Dutch Holiday - but that is a whole week away yet and right now I am stuck doing RL things. Work for example, such a rude four letter word!
I feel like doing something a little dark today, yesterday was too cute and I need a little dark and demonic feeling at the moment... Luckily that demonic side of me is ready to come out to play - one of the many sides of my imagination - so let's unleash a little darkness shall we?!
The entire reason the demonic side of me got all excited recently was a dress released by the store Meva. At the recent round of Whimsical - which runs until December 3rd - Meva unleashed their Ariola Dress collection onto SL, and my little demoness was screaming like a teenage fangirl at boyband concert. A selection of colours - mostly dark although there are colours available in the form of the dip-dyed versions - that strap over your torso and end in a very highly slit mini skirt!
Now she lingers in the dark by the cemetary - thanks to a photo location at WHOLE WHEAT - and waits for her Demonic Master to return home!

What is she wearing;
Horns: Tabou - Beyond Life Horns in Black
Hair: Magika - Empty Gold in 02
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Wound: CURELESS - Curse of Cain
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn!- Phantom Eyes V.2
Blood: ARISE - Blood Lip in Tone 3
Dress: Meva - Ariola Dress in Black (Available until December 3rd at Whimsical)
Pose: Signature Pose - It hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment