Monday, November 21, 2016

Caffeine and Nicotine

I awoke this morning to the remnants of yesterdays storm... Rain was pattering on the roof, the wind was whistling through the open window and, oh how can I forget, HellBone and the dog both snoring away. Yesterday was not a good day weatherwise, but it gave me the perfect excuse to hide in-doors and snuggle up warm and cosy-like.
This morning the storm seems to have passed, and although I had to get ready for work, I couldn't help myself taking a moment to stop and listen to the sounds of the world waking up... It makes drinking a coffee seem that much more enjoyable!
Rudh is enjoying her morning coffee this morning too... After crawling out of her SecondLife bed, she pulled on a long baggy shirt under her new "Wil Cardigan" - from C'est la vie at the new round of Shiny Shabby - and then padded onto the balcony of one of her many houses - yes I have actually got two houses, a caravan and my "dead shed" LOL - to watch the morning start with her favourite morning addictions caffeine - in a brand new and perfectly fitting slogan emblazoned mug from Plastik, also at Shiny Shabby - and nicotine! The chair with it's soft throw and the candle light as the sun in SL rose just seemed so inviting!
Mind you now that I am thinking about it that sounds like something I would enjoy in RL, so I will chat with you later and hope that you too had a good lazy weekend!

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Azalea in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Cigarette: [NikotiN] - Classic Cigarette
Outfit: C'est la vie! - Wil Cardigan in Blue (Available until December 15th at Shiny Shabby)
Coffee: Plastik - Mugsy Gatcha Item in Bare Mug Like My Soul (Available until December 15th at Shiny Shabby)
Chair: Zigana - Lazy Sunday Chair in Sheep
Big Lantern: Trompe Loeil - Reclaimed Lantern
Small Lantern: junk - Wannabe Boho in Lantern Four
Cage Lantern: 8f8 - Storyteller's Burrow in Lantern Cage
Building: dust bunny - Acorn Treehouse RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment