Thursday, November 17, 2016

Pup in my Cup

I am one of those people that wakes up and needs coffee in the morning... Actually I don't really NEED it but you know it's nice to wake up and have some coffee.... 
This morning though, while I was drinking my coffee I noticed a little bit of a problem! Instead of a hot cuppa coffee, there was life in my cup - and I'm not talking about the wake up juice that is Coffee - I'm talking about living and breathing life... 
In my coffee mug this morning, I found a tiny little PeeWee Puff Puppy in my mug - a puppy from Jian - and as excited as I was to find a new puppy, I was more than a little bit grumpy. I blame that on a lack of caffeine LOL... 
I'd spent ages getting dressed, you have no idea how long it really takes, even after I'd remembered the brand new items that I had from Petite Mort. Tres Chic is starting today at 12PM SLT and it runs until December 10th. These new Cropped Mock Turtlenacks and Suede Lace Up Shorts are available as the exclusive new release, in the usual mix-n-match manner, in the Petite Mort booth... 
Now all I need to do is find some real coffee and start my day as planned... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Tsuki Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Petite Mort - Cropped Mock Turtleneck in Tan (Available until December 10th at Tres Chic
Shorts: Petite Mort - Suede Lace-Up in Olive (Available until December 10th at Tres Chic
Dog: JIAN - PeeWee Puffs in Tea Cup Bi-Color (Available until November 30th at The Gacha Garden
Chair: junk - Morrison Leather Chair RARE 
Cup: 8f8 - Storyteller's Burrow in Out of Tea 
Flower: Apple Fall - Poppies Glazed Vase 

No comments:

Post a Comment