Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The Winds on the Trace

Officially it's Autumn but this morning there are definite touches of the coming winter in the air this morning. As I waited at the bus stop for the bus into Amsterdam, I could see my breath in the air and the sparkle of the frosted windows of the parked cars nearby. I was glad to get a warm seat on the bus this morning!
Luckily Autumn in Secondlife is beautiful but a LOT less cold! I'm not a lover of the summer - it's far too hot and I don't handle heat well - but Autumn  and Winter really make me smile, Autumn especially. In Secondlife you can wear short shorts all year and still get into the Autumn mood, there are so many gorgeous places to explore, so how can you not... One of my favourite places, happens to be the Fall Trace - but for today at least I'm not wearing short shorts LOL...
The wind blows through the reeds at the Fall Trace Wetlands and the setting is just stunning. I loved spending a good hour or so wandering around the footpaths and taking in the scenery.
Whilst there I couldn't help taking a few minutes to snap a picture of the super pretty new Nora Dress and Cable Knit Scarf that you can get from Petite Mort at Sad November. Only problem was the wind, it was so difficult to get  shot without my hair in my face - hehe I love this new hair from Argrace - but I think that the result is kinda magical anyway!!
Check out Fall Trace, and remember to stick to the pathways, unless you fancy a swim in the cold Autumn water!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Argrace - KOHAKU in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Scarf: Petite Mort - Cable Knit Scarf (Available until November 26th at Sad November)
Dress: Petite Mort - Nora Dress in Olive (Available until November 26th at Sad November)
Boots: REIGN - Anaiya Boots (Current Group Gift)
Pose: Image Essentials - Swag 6

No comments:

Post a Comment