Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The Road to Nowhere

Every year I get so very excited about one event in particular that gets me oh-so-very excited. Last year I was a little disappointed in the theme - I felt it was a bit lacking and kinda less immersive than it had been in previous years, but this year was GREAT. 
I'm not sure how long it runs for but you should still have time, and if you have a spare 50L burning a hole in your pocket I promise you this isn't a waste of money... Go and check out the Pulse Games and Sn@tch event for this year - NOWHERE
Hinting on a theme that is one of my true phobias I was finding myself genuinely scared - luckily due to the fact that this has always been date night for me and my bestie I had not one but two knights in shining armour to protect me! 
I'm not going to go into too many details but the story starts as "You are a motorist who wakes up after a bad car accident on the side of an unknown highway. You do not remember who you are or why you are here. You must walk the dark highway to find help and find out who you are"- quoted from the information provided by the creation team -  and you're on the road to Nowhere!
My Halloween Costume this year seemed perfect for the story - I was dressed as a normal teenage girl, because well I'm usually a Dead Doll and teenage girls are scary! Maybe I shouldn't have been texting while driving?! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Besom - Sita in Reds 
Glasses: Vanity Poses - Opticals Biggie (Available until November 5th at Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Jacket: Blueberry - Radiance Jacket in Stone 
Binder: {yumyums} - Closed School Binder in B&E (No Longer Available!)
Skirt: Asteria - Taylor Skirt in Black 
Boots: Reign - Thigh High Sneakers in Black 
Pose: Vanity Poses - Fiona 3 (Available until November 5th at Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment