Monday, May 9, 2016

Transform me into a Dragon

Gacha machines are like Pringles - once you pop, you can't stop - especially when the items contained within are something that you REALLY  - REALLYYYYYYYYY - want... Normally I try to restrain myself, knowing that I can find things at the yardsales, but when something is in a Gacha Machine that is an Ultra Rare, and I really need to have it, well... Let's put it this way Rudhie went a little "Gimme Gimme Gimme" Gacha Crazy...
You can't blame me, blame CURELESS if you have to blame someone LOL...
My original family in SecondLife was made up of many mythical beings - kitties, fae, witches and even the odd vampire or two - but there was a predominance of Dragons. I was the pet and girlfriend of one, and sister of another, although it took one Ultra Rare Dragon to force the transformation on me...
Isn't he gorgeous?! He lured me over to the Forest of Dreams "TELRUNYA" and high in the ruins, my transformation began... My hands and feet began to tingle as the clawed dragon parts forced their way through my human skin, which peeled by like a knife slicing through butter to reveal the dark green scales I've always been concealing!
You too can get your own Dragon to help with your transformation - as well as the tattoos of Dragon Skin, the Hands, the Feet and the Dragon's Whiskers - at the new round the Fantasy Gacha Carnival in the CURELESS Booth...
I warn you though, it might hurt a little - if not your wallet as you Gacha - then definitely your body as the skin rips!!!! It's so worth it hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Maisy in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Gravity in Black (Available until May 31st at We <3 RP)
Dragon Parts & Familiar: CURELESS [+] - Dragon Halfbreeds Gacha Items in MOSS (Available until June 7th at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Shorts: Razor - Vas Micro Shorts in Black
Pose: Image Essentials - Fresh 7 (Available until May 30th at The Thrift Shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment